Saturday 24 September 2016

Nineteen and the World

Our world is shrunken by the globe. The term globalization has transcended its etymology and is now a phenomena that reduces the size of our world by the tick of the clock. The question hence is; how does this affect me in my tiny corner? Our world today stands in a place where we all have no control over even our activities most especially the outcomes ensuing therefrom. To this extent we must live each day with the consciousness of one thing; every action by taken by me is more likely to affect people I do not have in contemplation and as such I must act right so as to ensure that I play my role in the sustenance of our world.
Essentially, world Nineteen is that world we seek to achieve by virtue of this blog.
This blog will serve as a platform for discussion of contemporary issues and ways in which we can make the world a better place through calculated steps towards ensuring sustainable development.

No comments:

Post a Comment